Re: Java User Groups Home Page

Heather VanCura

Hi all,

I do know that the community.oracle.com spaces are being migrated to a new platform. I have a community space there for JCP related initiatives. I plan to continue to use that space once it is migrated - I believe it will be ready soon and it  could then be edited and add additional users.

Heather

On Sep 17, 2020, at 1:50 AM, Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:

Hi all,

So I don't have edit powers for that space (https://community.oracle.com/community/groundbreakers/java/jug/).

Is there an Oracle representative on this list that can help?

Cheers,
Martijn

On Thu, 10 Sep 2020 at 09:05, Martijn Verburg via groups.io <martijnverburg=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Yes, as a minimum it needs to steer fold to this list.  I’ll see if I have edit powers

On Wed, 9 Sep 2020 at 12:19, Brant Boehmann <brant.boehmann@...> wrote:
That site either needs to improve or we need something better. Does anyone know anything about the planned changes for the site? The need for update was discussed briefly at the JUG leaders summit at DevNexus in Atlanta back in February. Is Wincy Ip or any of the other Oracle JUG liaisons on this list and able to comment on any upcoming changes? I can't seem to even get my JUG listed on the current site.

Thanks
-Brant

On Wed, Sep 9, 2020, 6:08 AM Martijn Verburg <martijnverburg@...> wrote:
Hi all,

Is https://community.oracle.com/community/groundbreakers/java/jug still our nominal homepage?

Cheers,
Martijn

--
Cheers, Martijn (Sent from Gmail Mobile)