Re: Any advice on doing virtual meetups?

Łukasz Dziedziul

Hi,

Hi,

We (jSession - Białystok JUG, Poland) are using Streamyard, also many other Polish JUGs use it as well. It offers the streaming to multiple destinations at the same time (e.g. FB and YT).
You can customize it with your branding. There are multiple layouts (multiple people, single person, single screen, screen+person). You can see the comments from YT in the "studio" directly and show selected ones on the bottom of the screen. It supports screen sharing.
The only thing I've found missing is the ability to manage the layout by the non-owner (e.g. a speaker)

Examples:

Łukasz Dziedziul