Re: Hello from Toronto!

Mihail Stoynov, jug.bg

Well I guess we're presenting ourselves.

Hello from Bulgarian JUG (jug.bg).
We're the organizers of jprime.io (a yearly conference).

We're interested in people visiting and presenting a java related topic.
We're interested in adventurous groups wanting to experience a new location (we do the conference in May).

Mihail

On Sun, Jun 11, 2017 at 12:47 PM, Barry Alistair <barry@...> wrote:
Hi from sunny(!) Dublin,
Love to hear from speakers wherever you are - flight wise, Dublin is served from just about anywhere, and it's a mere hop if people are presenting at European conferences.

We are a TechMeetup.Space resident, and our monthly meetings are capped at 40 of the most strongest developers in the country.

Next Meetup is Weds 14th June with Google's Melanie Warrick.

Please write back to say 'hi'
Best
Barry
--
Best Regards

BArry Alistair.
+353 (0)1 675 9777
+353 (0)87 819 0249
Web: IrishDev.com
News / Events / Jobs for Irish Software Community
Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter

Partnering with TCube - a Social Enterprise
Dublin's Independent Co-Working / Desk Space / Meetup Hub for Tech Start-ups