Global JUG Leaders Summit - Feb 2021

Vincent Mayers

Friends. Wherever you are I hope that you and your family are safe and healthy in this crazy time.

We had such a successful JUG Leaders Summit this year at Devnexus that we are going to make this part of the Devnexus virtual event in Feb 2021. So on Feb 16 We will be hosting a virtual JUG Leaders Summit and, on behalf of the Atlanta Java Users Group, would love you to submit to the CFP and also sign up for the event. We are building out a workflow so that every JUG leader, no matter where in the world they are, that attends this will be swag. You know how much we love to give out swag :)

Go here to participate http://jugleaderssummit.com/

Cheers
Vincent

@vincentmayers