Java Advent 2020

olimpiu pop

Hello JUG leaders,

As some of you may know, for the last couple of years the Java Advent Calendar is providing a series of articles during the Advent period (first 24 days before Christmas). As this year was a challenge in itself we are falling behind with gathering the needed content. In order not to break this decade old tradition, already. Could you please help us? You can do that in the following ways:
  • Join the effort by picking a slot here
  • Push this email to your communities and to others that might be interested in contributing
  • Follow us on twitter and RT this tweet
  • Any idea you might have, we are looking forward to hear from you
Thank you for your time and help! Stay safe!

Regards,

Java Advent Team 🎅🎄

--
Olimpiu  Gh. Pop, MSc