Re: Java Advent 2020

olimpiu pop

Hi Nacho,

Thank you for writing back and for the kind words. We are striving for new content that could further be reposted on personal blogs. In slower years, we had also reposts. But we are aiming for new content now.

We will very happy to have your contribution, please let me know if further information is required.

Regards,

Olimpiu

On Thu, Nov 19, 2020 at 11:49 AM Nacho Cougil <nacho@...> wrote:
Hi Olimpiu,

Great innitiative, didn't knew about it! ;-) Related with the article, it has to be a brand new article or we can propose to share some content that we already have (for example something that we already published in our blog)

Best regards,

El jue., 19 nov. 2020 a las 2:10, olimpiu pop (<olimpiu.pop@...>) escribiĆ³:
Hello JUG leaders,

As some of you may know, for the last couple of years the Java Advent Calendar is providing a series of articles during the Advent period (first 24 days before Christmas). As this year was a challenge in itself we are falling behind with gathering the needed content. In order not to break this decade old tradition, already. Could you please help us? You can do that in the following ways:
  • Join the effort by picking a slot here
  • Push this email to your communities and to others that might be interested in contributing
  • Follow us on twitter and RT this tweet
  • Any idea you might have, we are looking forward to hear from you
Thank you for your time and help! Stay safe!

Regards,

Java Advent Team šŸŽ…šŸŽ„

--
OlimpiuĀ  Gh. Pop, MSc