Re: JUG Leaders Summit - Last call to register

To be honest, I already have a full workload and I am trying very hard not to overcommit. That said, I would like to see some content on the important topic of diversity and inclusion in Java communities including JUGs. What do you think is the best way to go about making that a reality for a possibly already over-commited person?

It is possible in the coming years I will be prepared to present on this very content, including some personal perspectives. This is not that year and early 2021 is not the right time either.

Reza Rahman
Philly JUG leadership, Jakarta EE Ambassador, Author, Blogger, Speaker

Please note views expressed here are my own as an individual community member and do not reflect the views of my employer.

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S7, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

-------- Original message --------
Date: 12/1/20 4:07 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io
Subject: [jugs] JUG Leaders Summit - Last call to register

Following the success of the first JUG Leaders Summit at Devnexus 2020, we are planning for a virtual 2021 edition on February 16. This online event is hosted the by the Atlanta Java User Group and Devnexus conference.

We are also looking for YOU to present, lead a discussion, or form a panel for the conference. Please submit something before the end of December!

Please submit your ideas, and register ASAP here:

If you register by December 15, we’ll have enough time to ship you the official t-shirt! You can see, below, what we’re planning to give you as swag.

Thanks,
Pratik (on behalf of the AJUG board)
@prpatel

Join jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.