From: Pratik Patel <pratik.r.patel@...>
Date: 12/1/20 4:07 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io
Subject: [jugs] JUG Leaders Summit - Last call to register

Following the success of the first JUG Leaders Summit at Devnexus 2020, we are planning for a virtual 2021 edition on February 16. This online event is hosted the by the Atlanta Java User Group and Devnexus conference.

We are also looking for YOU to present, lead a discussion, or form a panel for the conference. Please submit something before the end of December!

Please submit your ideas, and register ASAP here:

If you register by December 15, we’ll have enough time to ship you the official t-shirt! You can see, below, what we’re planning to give you as swag.

Thanks,
Pratik (on behalf of the AJUG board)
@prpatel