Jfokus is (hopefully) back in February 2022

Mattias Karlsson

Dear JUG Leaders,

We are currently evaluating our options for Jfokus 2022. Best case scenario we will get back to an in person conference the first week of February. We have a Plan B and a Plan C that includes both moving dates to May and/or a online and hybrid conference. In the meantime we are opening our Call for speakers.

Jfokus 2022 in-person is planned for 7-9 February 2022 in beautiful Stockholm, Sweden.  Jfokus is a three day, six parallel track community conference.

Call for Speakers is open during September! (only this week)
Please send your proposals here:
http://www.jfokus.com

Regards,
Mattias Karlsson