Cheers,
Bruno.
Bruno Peres Ferreira de Souza                         Brazil's JavaMan
http://www.javaman.com.br                      bruno at javaman.com.br
     if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe

On Wed, Oct 13, 2021 at 9:43 PM Jim Bethancourt <jimbethancourt@...> wrote:
Hi all,
I need a bit of help.  I put together a playlist that captured the order of the Java 8 Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) that was created by Simon Ritter in 2015.  Someone was kind enough to reach out to me to let me know that the videos had been made private and was wondering if it would be possible for them to be made public again.  If anyone is able to help get those videos made public again or help me get in touch with the manager of the Oracle Online Learning YouTube channel manager, I believe a lot of developers would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jim