Re: Need to get in touch with the Oracle Online Learning YouTube channel manager -- Java 8 MOOC videos disappeared

Simon Ritter

Jim,
I still have the original videos.  Since I no longer work for Oracle I'm not sure what the IP/copyright status of these is.  If this is resolved and they are required, I can provide the videos.

It's quite rewarding to know that these are still getting use, even after all this time :-).

Regards,

Simon.

On 14/10/2021 01:43, Jim Bethancourt wrote:
Hi all,
I need a bit of help.  I put together a playlist that captured the order of the Java 8 Massive Online Open Course (MOOC) that was created by Simon Ritter in 2015.  Someone was kind enough to reach out to me to let me know that the videos had been made private and was wondering if it would be possible for them to be made public again.  If anyone is able to help get those videos made public again or help me get in touch with the manager of the Oracle Online Learning YouTube channel manager, I believe a lot of developers would really appreciate it.

Thanks,
Jim