Re: [jc] [jugs] Java community at Twitter

Mohamed Taman

I can’t access both communities as well 😔, there is something wrong here we face particularly.

Mohamed Taman @_tamanm
Chief Solutions Architect @effortel,
Owner/CEO SiriusX Innovations Belgrade, Serbia.
A Java Champion | Oracle Groundbreaker Ambassador | JCP Member | Author | EGJUG Leader | International Speaker.

On Dec 22, 2021, 7:22 PM +0100, Arun Gupta <arun.gupta@...>, wrote:
Several members have been able to join already so the link is working. Global rollout could definitely be a thing.

Here is the k8s community https://twitter.com/i/communities/1444745802383953921 and open source community: https://twitter.com/i/communities/1471569662462726147. Are you able to access any of them?

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 10:20 AM Andrzej Grzesik <andrzej.grzesik@...> wrote:
Could the feature not be globally rolled out?

On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 at 18:20, ags via groups.io <andrzej.grzesik=gmail.com@groups.io> wrote:
Worked for me.

On Wed, 22 Dec 2021 at 18:16, Mohamed Taman <mohamed.taman@...> wrote:
Yes Arun, I do!

Mohamed Taman @_tamanm
Chief Solutions Architect @effortel,
Owner/CEO SiriusX Innovations Belgrade, Serbia.
A Java Champion | Oracle Groundbreaker Ambassador | JCP Member | Author | EGJUG Leader | International Speaker.
On Dec 22, 2021, 7:15 PM +0100, Arun Gupta <arun.gupta@...>, wrote:
Mohamed,

Are you signed in to twitter?

I checked with another twitter user who is not part of the community and they could see the page.

On Wed, Dec 22, 2021 at 10:10 AM Mohamed Taman <mohamed.taman@...> wrote:
Hi Arun,

Thanks for sharing, I tried to reach the link but it says page doesn’t not exist. 😞

Mohamed Taman @_tamanm
Chief Solutions Architect @effortel,
Owner/CEO SiriusX Innovations Belgrade, Serbia.
A Java Champion | Oracle Groundbreaker Ambassador | JCP Member | Author | EGJUG Leader | International Speaker.
On Dec 22, 2021, 7:06 PM +0100, Arun Gupta <arun.gupta@...>, wrote:
Hello JCs and JUG Leaders,

Markus and I created a Java community on Twitter. Membership is open to all of you and we would love for you to join & participate. Feel free to join using the link below:

Wish you a cheerful time for the rest of the year!

Cheers

ags

--
ags