Re: Welcome to the New JUG Leaders List

Heiko Sippel

Hi Bruno,

on behalf of rheinjug and ruhrjug: Thank you for your efforts!

Heiko Sippel

Am 14.06.2017 um 19:09 schrieb Jim Bethancourt:

Awesome!  Thanks Bruno!

On Tue, Jun 13, 2017 at 8:38 AM aristides villarreal <avbravo@...> wrote:

Hi Bruno

El sáb., 10 de junio de 2017 10:11 PM, Michael Hüttermann <michael@...> escribió:
Cool, thanks!

Am 10.06.2017 um 18:51 schrieb Rafael Benevides <rafabene@...>:

Thank you Bruno for creating this mailing list.

On Sat, Jun 10, 2017 at 12:06 PM, Bruno Souza <bruno@...> wrote:

Hi JUG Leaders,

Just to welcome you to the new JUGs Leader List.

Since Java.net is gone, this is now our new channel.

Please take a minute to chance your address book, so you don't miss messages
that end up on spam, nor you send messages to the old list!

Cheers!
Bruno.
Bruno Peres Ferreira de Souza                         Brazil's JavaMan
http://www.javaman.com.br                      bruno at javaman.com.br
     if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe

--

infaktum  Veranstaltungen

Heiko Sippel
Degerstr. 22
40235 Düsseldorf
fon +49 211 46 89 50 55
fax +49 211 46 89 50 56
heiko.sippel@...

http://www.infaktum.de

gearconf - Software entwickeln im Team       .     CamelCaseCon       .     rheinjug       .     ruhrjug       .     JavaScript Conference
IT-Wissen weiter entwickeln

Avast logo