If the timezone works for your JUG, and you can help us promote to your members, bellow is a sample email that you can use. Feel free to use it if it helps!

Bruno.
Bruno Peres Ferreira de Souza                         Brazil's JavaMan
http://www.javaman.com.br                      bruno at javaman.com.br
     if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe

Sample Email:

Hi!

The USA Java Tour continues, but now ONLINE!

Several speakers traveled the US, but they could not visit all JUGs that wanted... So, we are working together with the USA Java Tour Speakers to bring that content to our members, but this time online, in a series of live presentations:

See presentations about Java 9, NoSQL, Cloud, Web development, Containers and the Developer Career. From the comfort of your computer. Interact live with the speakers. Get answers to your questions.

The USA Java Tour was a crazy and fun trip, and now we will also have access to the great content of the tour!

The presentations will happen all week from next Monday (June 27) to Saturday (July 1st), in US Central time zone. The full schedule and registration page is here:

Hope to see you there!