Re: RIP Frans Thamura

Markus Eisele

Omg. That's so sad.
I'm sorry.

On Thu 22. Jun 2017 at 22:04, Vladimir Dejanovic <ed.wong.iv@...> wrote:
Very sad news

 R.I.P. Frans

On 22 Jun 2017 9:59 p.m., "Thomas Wiradikusuma" <wiradikusuma@...> wrote:
Hi guys,

It saddens me to announce that Frans Thamura, a friend and Leader of
JUG Indonesia, has passed away today. Details are scarce, but he had
been hospitalized due to stroke since early of June 2017.

For those who don't know him, Frans Thamura is the pioneer of JUG in
Indonesia. He also had been helping underprilidged students to learn
Java and lift their standards of living. He's outspoken, a bit
controversial, but idealistic with his dreams. He will certainly be
missed by many.

Note: I'm no longer in Indonesia, so I'm not the best person to help
deliver anything in person to his family.

Regards,
Thomas Wiradikusuma