Re: RIP Frans Thamura

Very sad news. :(

-- Daniel Wildt
+55 51 9 99989030 danielwildt.com | youtube.com/danielwildt

On Thu, Jun 22, 2017 at 5:59 PM, Aaron Hxoux <dca_33@...> wrote:
I remember Frans very well... He once came out to California for a JavaOne; and he wanted to see where all the big tech companies were in Silicon Valley... I remember giving him a ride down highway 101... showing him the campus of Google, Yahoo, Sun, Cisco.... it was a dream of his to work for one of these companies...

Yes, Frans was a bit controversial... but in a healthy and diverse community, one shouldn't pick and choose who gets to be a part of it... Java is for everyone...

Best!

Aaron Houston
San Jose, CA