Re: Hello from Toronto!

Barry Alistair

Hi from sunny(!) Dublin,
Love to hear from speakers wherever you are - flight wise, Dublin is served from just about anywhere, and it's a mere hop if people are presenting at European conferences.

We are a TechMeetup.Space resident, and our monthly meetings are capped at 40 of the most strongest developers in the country.

Next Meetup is Weds 14th June with Google's Melanie Warrick.

Please write back to say 'hi'
Best
Barry
--
Best Regards

BArry Alistair.
+353 (0)1 675 9777
+353 (0)87 819 0249
Web: IrishDev.com
News / Events / Jobs for Irish Software Community
Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter

Partnering with TCube - a Social Enterprise
Dublin's Independent Co-Working / Desk Space / Meetup Hub for Tech Start-ups