Open Source Security survey!

Simon Maple

Hey!

We’re excited to launch the second edition of our State of Open Source Security Survey! The goal of this survey is to provide a global view of our industry’s security health. Once we get all of your wonderful responses we’re going to turn them into a beautiful report that you can read, printout, give to friends and family, you can literally do whatever you like with it.

I'd really appreciate your time in filling out the survey here! (and if you send to your user groups, it would be AMAZING!)

We’re looking to answer questions such as:
  • How do open source maintainers rate their security knowledge out of 10?
  • Who should own the security responsibility of the your application/library/framework?
  • How do open source maintainers find out about vulnerabilities in their code?
  • How do you track which open source libraries you use?
  • What drives you to upgrade a library?
  • How quickly do you typically respond to a high or critical severity vulnerability?
The survey doesn’t take long to fill out and once you’ve done that, you can optionally provide your name and email and we’ll personally send you a beautiful PDF that will give you all the results in a smart report.

Thanks -- Simon