Re: How a JUG Leader can become a Java Champion?

Ben Evans

Hi,

It's definitely not required to have a Java certification - I don't have any Java (or any other computing) qualifications of any sort!

Thanks,

Ben

On 26 Jun 2017 16:01, "Cesar A. Nogueira" <cesarnogueira1210@...> wrote:
Hi,

recently I've gathered some questions regarding the process into becoming a Java Champion from a JUG Leadership:
  • Is required that the person holds a valid Java Certification Exam score?
  • How I can submit my application to become a Java Champion?
  • If I am a international recognized speaker, can I easily become a Java Champion?

Let's discuss about it!