Topics

Free use of Crowdcast offered by Eclipse Foundation and Jakarta EE

Ivar Grimstad

Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Mitia Alexandrov

Thank you!

вт, 10 мар. 2020 г. в 19:27, Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@...>:

Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

ehsavoie

Thank you Ivar.
We are interested with all this virus psychosis.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 6:38 PM Mitia Alexandrov <mitiaalexandrov@...> wrote:
Thank you!

вт, 10 мар. 2020 г. в 19:27, Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@...>:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Barry Alistair

That’s very cool 👍

On Tue 10 Mar 2020 at 17:38, Mitia Alexandrov <mitiaalexandrov@...> wrote:
Thank you!

вт, 10 мар. 2020 г. в 19:27, Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@...>:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Best Regards

BArry Alistair.
+353 (0)1 675 9777
+353 (0)87 819 0249
Web: IrishDev.com
News / Events / Jobs for Irish Software Community
Like us on Facebook or Follow us on Twitter

Partnering with TCube - a Social Enterprise
Dublin's Independent Co-Working / Desk Space / Meetup Hub for Tech Start-ups

Yes, we in the Philly JUG are temporarily going virtual. We would like to use this.

On 3/10/2020 1:26 PM, Ivar Grimstad wrote:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure

Please note that views here are my own as an individual community member and do not represent the views of my employer.

Thank you Ivar,

We would like to use it too!

--
Javier Benek
javaMexico.org

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020, 11:49 reza_rahman <reza_rahman@...> wrote:

Yes, we in the Philly JUG are temporarily going virtual. We would like to use this.

On 3/10/2020 1:26 PM, Ivar Grimstad wrote:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure

Please note that views here are my own as an individual community member and do not represent the views of my employer.

Lilian BENOIT

Thanks Ivar,

We are interested !

---
Regards,

Lilian BENOIT
BordeauxJUG Leader

Le 10/03/2020 18:49, reza_rahman a écrit :
Yes, we in the Philly JUG are temporarily going virtual. We would like
to use this.
On 3/10/2020 1:26 PM, Ivar Grimstad wrote:

Hi all JUG Leaders,
I am happy to announce that the Jakarta EE working group has decided
to sponsor a PRO subscription of Crowdcast
(https://www.crowdcast.io/) for JUGs to use for free.
Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be
interested.
If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription
and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use
of the account.
Ivar
--
Ivar Grimstad
Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc. Eclipse
Foundation [1]: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration
--
Reza Rahman
Principal Program Manager
Java on Azure
Please note that views here are my own as an individual community
member and do not represent the views of my employer.
Links:
------
[1] http://www.eclipse.org/
[2] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/message/947
[3] https://groups.io/mt/71861567/344416
[4] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/post
[5] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/editsub/344416
[6] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/leave/defanged

Jason Porter

I need to read up on what it offers, but it sounds like a great resource!

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 4:40 PM Lilian BENOIT <lilian.benoit@...> wrote:
Thanks Ivar,

We are interested !

---
Regards,

Lilian BENOIT
BordeauxJUG Leader

Le 10/03/2020 18:49, reza_rahman a écrit :
> Yes, we in the Philly JUG are temporarily going virtual. We would like
> to use this.
>
> On 3/10/2020 1:26 PM, Ivar Grimstad wrote:
>
>> Hi all JUG Leaders,
>>
>> I am happy to announce that the Jakarta EE working group has decided
>> to sponsor a PRO subscription of Crowdcast
>> (https://www.crowdcast.io/) for JUGs to use for free.
>>
>> Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be
>> interested.
>>
>> If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription
>> and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use
>> of the account.
>>
>> Ivar
>>
>> --
>>
>> Ivar Grimstad
>>
>> Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc. Eclipse
>> Foundation [1]: The Platform for Open Innovation and Collaboration
>
> --
> Reza Rahman
> Principal Program Manager
> Java on Azure
>
> Please note that views here are my own as an individual community
> member and do not represent the views of my employer.
>

> Links:
> ------
> [1] http://www.eclipse.org/
> [2] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/message/947
> [3] https://groups.io/mt/71861567/344416
> [4] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/post
> [5] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/editsub/344416
> [6] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/leave/defanged

Central Ohio Java User Group (COJUG)

COJUG would like to try it out.

On Mar 10, 2020, at 1:27 PM, Ivar Grimstad via Groups.Io <ivar.grimstad@...> wrote:

Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Dr Loke KS

Yes interested

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020, 1:26 am Ivar Grimstad, <ivar.grimstad@...> wrote:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

MaryG (Chicago JUG)

Chicago JUG is interested.

Thank you Ivar and the Jakarta EE working group!

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 9:51 PM Dr Loke KS <loke.ks@...> wrote:
Yes interested

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020, 1:26 am Ivar Grimstad, <ivar.grimstad@...> wrote:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Nimret Sandhu

Awesome! Likewise, SeaJUG (http://www.seajug.org) is also interested in participating. Thank you, Ivar and Jakarta EE WG!

From the SeaJUG team: Freddy Guime, Ben Garnaat, Samantha Berk and Saurabh Prabhakar.

cheers,
-
Nimret Singh Sandhu
http://www.nimret.org

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:18 PM MaryG (Chicago JUG) <mary.grygleski@...> wrote:
Chicago JUG is interested.

Thank you Ivar and the Jakarta EE working group!

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 9:51 PM Dr Loke KS <loke.ks@...> wrote:
Yes interested

On Wed, 11 Mar 2020, 1:26 am Ivar Grimstad, <ivar.grimstad@...> wrote:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Mumbai JUG @mumjug is interested as well. Thank you Ivar!

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant Raut

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020, 10:56 PM Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@...> wrote:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Thamizh Arasu

Thanks for the help. Yes I also need this for Madras JUG (@Madrasjug) Let me know what are the details you require from my side.

https://twitter.com/rautnishant

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020, 10:56 PM Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@...> wrote:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Nurture Habits

Tham
Chief Hustler @Work Rituals | iFeel | blog.tham.fyi

Vinod Kumar Kashyap

Thank you,
We are interested as well.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:57 PM Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@...> wrote:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Mimar Aslan

Turkey JUG is interested.

Thank you Ivar and the Jakarta EE working group!

Yours sincerely,

Mimar Aslan

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 12:22 PM Vinod Kumar Kashyap <vinod.kashyap12@...> wrote:
Thank you,
We are interested as well.

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 10:57 PM Ivar Grimstad <ivar.grimstad@...> wrote:
Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

Heiko Sippel

Hi,

the German ruhrjug is interested, too. Thank you fpr ypur effort!

Heiko

Am 10.03.2020 um 18:26 schrieb Ivar Grimstad:

Hi all JUG Leaders,

Please reply to this email to indicate if your JUG would be interested.

If there is interest, we will go ahead and set up the subscription and a simple sign-up system/calendar of some sort to facilitate use of the account.

Ivar

--

Ivar Grimstad

Jakarta EE Developer Advocate | Eclipse Foundation, Inc.

infaktum  Veranstaltungen

Heiko Sippel
Degerstr. 22
40235 Düsseldorf
fon +49 211 46 89 50 55
fax +49 211 46 89 50 56
heiko.sippel@...
     CamelCaseCon       .    ruhrjug
IT-Wissen weiter entwickeln

The Bangladesh JUG, jugbd is interested, too.

Thank you very much!

-Bazlur

Stojan Peshov

Great initiative, jug.mk from Macedonia is interested

Thank you

Regards
Stojan Peshov

On Wed, Mar 11, 2020 at 17:55 A N M Bazlur Rahman <anmbrr.bit0112@...> wrote:
The Bangladesh JUG, jugbd is interested, too.

Thank you very much!

-Bazlur

--
* Stojan Pesov

Frank Greco

Hi Ivar,

Thank you for this offer.  The NYJavaSIG is interested in exploring Crowdcast.

FrankG

 (t) @frankgreco  (g) +1 732-639-0990