JCONF Chicago program announced and discount code

Hi Vicent!

I'd definitely like to go to Jconf.dev!

Can you recommend a good hotel within walking distance of the location?

Thanks!

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 7:39 AM Vincent Mayers <vince.mayers@...> wrote:

Fellow JUG leaders.

The program with all workshops, sessions, and speakers has been announced for jconf.dev Chicago’s very own Java, JVM, Cloud, Big Data conference. This conference is from December 8-10 at the UIC Dorin Forum. The event will feature Java Champions, Internationally acclaimed speakers, published authors, and community experts.

December 8: Full-day workshops covering Java 17, Kotlin, Kubernetes, Java Security, Cloud-Native Java, DevOps for Java Developers

December 9-10: 5 tracks with in-depth sessions on JakartaEE, Java, Testing, DevOps, Security, Open Java, Kubernetes, Microservices, Cloud/Cloud Native

jconf.dev is probably your first conference in almost two years. Please share this code with your communities WEL@V3JUGS so they can receive a $100 discount off of the ticket price.

As a JUG leader, I would like to offer you a free pass to the conference, so please email me if you want to attend.

You can see all the content and register at https://2021.jconf.dev/

Cheers
Vincent

@vincentmayers