JCONF Chicago program announced and discount code

Hi Vicent!

I'd definitely like to go to Jconf.dev!

Can you recommend a good hotel within walking distance of the location?

Thanks!

On Wed, Sep 22, 2021 at 7:39 AM Vincent Mayers <vince.mayers@...> wrote:

Fellow JUG leaders.

The program with all workshops, sessions, and speakers has been announced for jconf.dev Chicago’s very own Java, JVM, Cloud, Big Data conference. This conference is from December 8-10 at the UIC Dorin Forum. The event will feature Java Champions, Internationally acclaimed speakers, published authors, and community experts.

December 8: Full-day workshops covering Java 17, Kotlin, Kubernetes, Java Security, Cloud-Native Java, DevOps for Java Developers

December 9-10: 5 tracks with in-depth sessions on JakartaEE, Java, Testing, DevOps, Security, Open Java, Kubernetes, Microservices, Cloud/Cloud Native

jconf.dev is probably your first conference in almost two years. Please share this code with your communities WEL@V3JUGS so they can receive a $100 discount off of the ticket price. 

As a JUG leader, I would like to offer you a free pass to the conference, so please email me if you want to attend.

You can see all the content and register at https://2021.jconf.dev/

Cheers
Vincent 

@vincentmayers

Vincent Mayers

Fellow JUG leaders.

The program with all workshops, sessions, and speakers has been announced for jconf.dev Chicago’s very own Java, JVM, Cloud, Big Data conference. This conference is from December 8-10 at the UIC Dorin Forum. The event will feature Java Champions, Internationally acclaimed speakers, published authors, and community experts.

December 8: Full-day workshops covering Java 17, Kotlin, Kubernetes, Java Security, Cloud-Native Java, DevOps for Java Developers

December 9-10: 5 tracks with in-depth sessions on JakartaEE, Java, Testing, DevOps, Security, Open Java, Kubernetes, Microservices, Cloud/Cloud Native

jconf.dev is probably your first conference in almost two years. Please share this code with your communities WEL@V3JUGS so they can receive a $100 discount off of the ticket price. 

As a JUG leader, I would like to offer you a free pass to the conference, so please email me if you want to attend.

You can see all the content and register at https://2021.jconf.dev/

Cheers
Vincent 

@vincentmayers