Call for papers and Early Bird open for JCONF.DEV Chicago

Vincent Mayers

JUG Leaders. The CFP for jconf.dev is now open until July 5. After two virtual editions we are full steam ahead to do this in Chicago, September 26-28. It's our usual workshop day plus two conference day format. Please would you share the cfp link with your communities, we would love to see them represented

https://sessionize.com/jconf-dev-2022/

Please also let your communities know that we have an Early Bird Pass of only $395 for the two day conference and  $795 for the conference/workshop combo.  Note that the ticket proies increase by $100 on July 10https://2022.jconf.dev/

JUG Leaders will have free admission to the event, just let me know if you want to come, but as with anything free, you had better show up :)

Hope to see you and your community members in Chicago for some DEEP. DISH. JAVA. in September

Cheers
Vincent Mayers
Organizer - Devnexus
Board Chair - Atlanta Java Users Group