[CFP] International Developer Career Day

Bruno Souza

Hello Leaders!

We are again celebrating the International Developers Career Day!
It will happen August 5 and 6 (Friday and Saturday).

There is even room for your JUG to host you own "mini-event" if you want to.

It is a moment to mentor developers and help them advance in their careers, by sharing tools, techniques, skills, best practices, your best career stories, and more!

You are a confirmed speaker if you want to participate. Just send us your talk in the form below, and schedule your presentation to your most convenient time.

Because of the power of digital, we have no limits on rooms, so you just choose the time you will be available. If you want to host your own JUG room, that would be awesome!

Let me know if you have any problems with the form! Looking forward to seeing you there!

Bruno.

Bruno Peres Ferreira de Souza                         Brazil's JavaMan

https://java.mn                                bruno at javaman.com.br

https://code4.life                             bruno at code4.life

     if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe

Bruno Souza

Thank you to all JUG leaders that already submitted talks to the International Developer Career Day!

The site is looking great with all of your pictures! And we have opened registrations \o/

Looking forward to seeing you all there, to celebrate the developer career!

Site:
https://hopin.com/events/dev-career-day-2022/

You can still join as a Speaker!
Basically, we are looking for people willing to have an interactive conversation about career topics.
So, even if you don't have a talk, you can just set a time to mentor people on your favorite topic.
Easy enough?
http://jav.mn/devcareerday-2022-cfp

Maybe it could be a good idea to run a "How to Run a JUG" session? Anyone interested?

Cheers,

https://java.mn                                bruno at javaman.com.br

https://code4.life                             bruno at code4.life

     if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe