CFP Voxxed Days Cluj-Napoca - Transylvania

Alex Proca

Hello,

Greetings from Romania! Congrats Bruno for the new mailing list!

I would also like to announce our CFP for Voxxed Days Cluj-Napoca https://www.papercall.io/vdclj

After we had 2 successful version of Voxxed Days Bucharest we want to extend in Cluj-Napoca too. Our event will take place on November 22th, 2017 https://voxxeddays.com/romania/cluj-napoca/2017-11-22/

Cluj-Napoca is the second most populous city in Romania and is placed in the heart of Transylvania region. You can find more about it here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cluj-Napoca

See you there either as a speaker or as a visitor.

Best,

Alex Proca

From: "jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io Moderators" <jug-leaders+owner@jugs.groups.io>
Date: Saturday, 10 June 2017 at 18:55
To: <alex.proca@...>
Subject: You have been added to the jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io email group

Hello,

You have been added by the moderators to their Groups.io group jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io

The following message was included by Bruno Souza:

Hi all,

As you know, Java.net is gone, and we needed a new place for the JUG Leaders
discussions. We made several tests, with different providers, and groups.io is by
far our best option.

So, I'm adding all JUG leaders to the JUGs Group.
That means: YOU have been added right now :-)

If you don't want to be in this list, you can unsubscribe bellow.

Welcome to the new JUG Leaders Mailing list!
Bruno Souza

The address to send an email to the groups is jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io.

If this was a mistake, please click on the following link and you will be immediately removed:

Remove Me!

Cheers,
The Groups.io Team