Topics

[CJUG] Invitation: 2020 Year-end Holiday Celebration (Dec 17 9pm-3am+1 GMT)

Mary Grygleski (Chicago JUG)

Hello Friends and Fellow JUG Leaders,

You and your JUG community are cordially invited to join CJUG at our Year-end Holiday Party tomorrow, Thursday December 17, from 9pm-GMT to 3am+1 GMT (Chicago time: 3pm-9pm CST).  We are trying to accommodate as many time zones as possible, and hope that the starting hours would not be way too late for Europe/EMEA, while Asia/APAC would be able to join in the morning hours.  Please register at our EventBrite page:

https://www.eventbrite.com/e/cjug-2020-year-end-celebration-tickets-132208072905

Hope to see y'all tomorrow!  Happy Holidays!!

Cheers,
Mary
CJUG President
Chicago, IL, USA