Topics

Code One Sessions by the Java Platform Team

Sharat Chander

Most of the Core Java Platform track technical sessions from Oracle Code One delivered by Oracle's Java Platform Group were captured for on-demand replay.

I've created a tweet thread on this to get wider viewing visibility --
feel free to like/re-tweet as much of the thread if inclined to do so:

https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1057787185510772736https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1057787185510772736

Best,
-Sharat

Haim Yadid

Thanks Sharat
This is impressive. Will share among my user group.

BR,
    Haim Yadid

On 1 Nov 2018, at 2:42, Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:

Most of the Core Java Platform track technical sessions from Oracle Code One delivered by Oracle's Java Platform Group were captured for on-demand replay.

I've created a tweet thread on this to get wider viewing visibility -- feel free to like/re-tweet as much of the thread if inclined to do so:

https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1057787185510772736https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1057787185510772736

Best,
-Sharat

Csaba Toth

The link is somehow concatenated two times on my machine. Correctly:

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 9:04 PM Haim Yadid <haim.yadid@...> wrote:
Thanks Sharat
This is impressive. Will share among my user group.

BR,
    Haim Yadid

On 1 Nov 2018, at 2:42, Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:

Most of the Core Java Platform track technical sessions from Oracle Code One delivered by Oracle's Java Platform Group were captured for on-demand replay.

I've created a tweet thread on this to get wider viewing visibility -- feel free to like/re-tweet as much of the thread if inclined to do so:

https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1057787185510772736https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1057787185510772736

Best,
-Sharat

Jonathan Vila

Thank you very much Sharat 😀 we've already retweeted from the Barcelona JUG

El jue., 1 nov. 2018 6:34, Csaba Toth <csaba.toth.us@...> escribió:

[...]

Thx for the catch, Csaba.

Most appreciated.

-Sharat

On 10/31/18 10:33 PM, Csaba Toth wrote:
The link is somehow concatenated two times on my machine. Correctly:

On Wed, Oct 31, 2018 at 9:04 PM Haim Yadid <haim.yadid@...> wrote:
Thanks Sharat
This is impressive. Will share among my user group.

BR,
    Haim Yadid

On 1 Nov 2018, at 2:42, Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:

Most of the Core Java Platform track technical sessions from Oracle Code One delivered by Oracle's Java Platform Group were captured for on-demand replay.

I've created a tweet thread on this to get wider viewing visibility -- feel free to like/re-tweet as much of the thread if inclined to do so:

https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1057787185510772736https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1057787185510772736

Best,
-Sharat

Jason Lee

A link so good, it has to be shared twice! :)

--
Jason Lee
http://jasondl.ee