Topics

Conference discount for JUG members

DaveUSA

Hi all,

My name is Dave Klein.  I used to run the Capital Java User Group, in Madison, Wisconsin, USA.

I wanted to let you JUG leaders know about a new conference that will be of interest to your members.

Micronaut Summit is a two-day conference focused on the new Micronaut framework (http://micronaut.io), which is built for creating Java-based microservices.

Graeme Rocher, the creator of Grails, announced Micronaut 1.0 at Oracle Code One, and the excitement around this new framework is amazing!

Micronaut Summit will be a great way for Java developers to get up to speed with this powerful new tool.  And JUG members can get a 15% discount on registration by using the discount code “JugMember”.

You can get more details about Micronaut Summit at http://micronautsummit.com, or you can contact me with questions.

If you or any of your members are already working with Micronaut, and are interested in presenting, please check out the Call for Papers at http://micronautsummit.com/cfps.

Thanks for your time,
Dave