Hope to see you at the event!
Bruno.
Bruno Peres Ferreira de Souza                         Brazil's JavaMan
http://www.javaman.com.br                      bruno at javaman.com.br
     if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe

Bruno Souza

Thanks Gerrit! It will be awesome to have you with us!

Timezone is not perfect for everyone... But last event we had participants from 52 countries.
So, I think it works :-)

Register here to select witch tracks you would like to participate in:

We will start preparing for the event next week!

Oh... a question we get many times:
TDC has no issue with track coordinators being speakers at the event.
Not only that, you can help coordinate one track and speak in others.

So, join us in any way you would like!
Cheers,
http://www.javaman.com.br                      bruno at javaman.com.br
     if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe

On Fri, Sep 17, 2021 at 4:10 PM <han.solo@...> wrote:
Hey Bruno,

if timezones are no problem…I would love to participate.
Just let me know what I need to do 😁

Cheers,

Gerrit

Gerrit Grunwald
Westfalenstr. 93
48165 Münster
Germany

tel: +49 (0)2501 24321
mob: +49 (0)171 1745350
Am 17. Sept. 2021, 21:07 +0200 schrieb Bruno Souza <bruno@...>:

Hi All,

The Developers Conference (TDC) is hosting it's next edition, TDC Future, at the end of November.

TDC is a community-driven event, where all tracks are led by community leaders from all different technologies.

In this edition, we will have 8 tracks fully in english, and we would like to invite you and your community to help us organize the tracks.

Each track is like a mini one day event, with call for papers, talks and panels.

If you would like to be part of the organizing committee, we are running a Call4Tracks, to form the committee for each track.

Register here your interest!

http://www.javaman.com.br                      bruno at javaman.com.br
     if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe