DATE CHANGE -> [Save the Date] JavaOne Update | July 12th @ 7:00am PT/1:00pm UTC

Sharat Chander

Changing Subject Line

Wowza,

Lots of private responses to my "Save the Date" message below. Looks like there's enough interest for holding this call on July 12th vs July 13th.

I've made arrangements to now host the JavaOne update meeting on Zoom to take place on Tuesday, July 12th at 7:00am PT/1:00pm UTC.

I'll send out the Zoom meeting link on Monday, July 11th.

Best,
-Sharat (and Chad and Team)

On 7/5/22 8:06 AM, Sharat Chander wrote:

JCs and JUG leaders,

We'll host a JavaOne update call for you on July 13th at 7:00am PT | 2:00pm UTC.

I'll respond to this message on July 12th with the Zoom participation details. Note that for privacy reasons we cannot record the call. However, I will post meeting notes to the respective Java Champions and Java User Group Leaders mailing lists.

Looking forward to connecting with many of you next week.

Best,
-Sharat (and Chad and Team)