DevSecCon London CFP is about to close

Brian Vermeer

Hey all, I just want to put a little spotlight on this for those who are interested.

Reminder, DevSecCon London CFP Closes on the 25th August!

Get your submissions in soon!

DevSecCon London Oct 20-21

DevSecCon London is a vendor-neutral, community-driven conf that connects devs, security & operations teams to learn & enable the integration of security into their development practicesFor the upcoming DevSecCon London events we are looking for proposals on the topic DevSecOps and how to continuously secure delivery. Whether this is your first speaking proposal or you are a seasoned conference veteran, we want to hear and learn from your DevSecOps experiences. Share a story, a failure, a successful rollout or a tech stack that has enabled you to learn and advance in the broad space of DevSecOps.Submit your session here https://sessionize.com/devseccon-london-2021/

I personally would love to have more Java related security talks in that will help the dev community.

Cheers,

Brian