Expiring Soon - Java Certification Special Offer: $25 (USD)

Sharat Chander

Greetings JUG Leaders.

Oracle University's $25 special offer to take the Java certification exam expires on April 25, 2021.

I'd welcome your help circulating the offer link below with your developer peers.

Feel free to ping Peter Fernandez (cc'd) from Oracle University should you have questions.

My best,
-Sharat

On 2/25/21 10:48 AM, Sharat Chander wrote:

JUG Leaders,

As part of the ongoing celebration of 25 years of Java, Oracle University has created a limited-time special offer for Java certification.

The offer provides developers:
  1. FREE access to the latest Java training
  2. The ability to take the most current Java Developer certification (Oracle Certified Professional: Java SE 11 Developer) for $25 (USD)

We'd welcome:
Should you have direct questions with regard to this offer, please feel free to directly reach out to my colleague from Oracle University, Peter Fernandez (cc'd).

My best,
-Sharat