Free pass for JUG Leaders at TheDevConf

Bruno Souza

Hi All,

Yara Senger, from TheDevConf, used to be president of SouJava and is
very thankful to the JUGs Community.

I asked and she agreed to give a free pass for every JUG leader that
want to attend the event this week.

(And James Gosling will be the keynote speaker on Tuesday, June 8th!)

Here is a code, that you can apply for 5 FREE tracks at the English
event. You can use this to get one person to watch 5 tracks, or 5
leaders that watch 1 track each.

To claim your complimentary pass all you need to do is to access this link:
https://thedevconf.com/tdc/2021/connections/registration#sectionGetTicket

Then, click "Enter promo code" and add the code: TDC-FYYC-303 and
"apply". After that, you can choose the track you want to attend.

Please, do not share this code openly on social media, it is for JUG
leaders only.

I'll be honored to see you at the event this next Tuesday, June 8!

(I've also Direct Messaged many of you over twitter!)
Cheers!
Bruno.
Bruno Peres Ferreira de Souza Brazil's JavaMan
http://www.javaman.com.br bruno at javaman.com.br
if I fail, if I succeed, at least I live as I believe