GeeCON 2022 - call for papers

Adam Dudczak

Dear Friends,

Just wanted to let you know that call for papers for GeeCON 2022 (https://2022.geecon.org) is already in progress. Conference will be held in Krakow between 11th and 13th of May 2022. We will see how things will develop but we are committed to organize safe and high quality event.

If you are willing to join us in May, don't wait till the last minute! We are evaluating proposals as they are coming in and the most interesting ones might be accepted right away.

More information about call for papers can be found here: https://2022.geecon.org/cfp/

Please let us know in case of any questions.

You should all feel invited!

kind regards,
Adam Dudczak

--