From: jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io <jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io> on behalf of Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...>
Sent: Friday, December 31, 2021, 10:59 AM
To: jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io Moderators
Cc: sharat.chander@...; Chad Arimura; David Delabassee; Nicolai Parlog; Jose PAUMARD; Denys Makogon; Billy Korando
Subject: [jugs] Happy New Year, JUG Leaders!

On behalf of Oracle's Java Advocacy Team, we'd like to wish all Java User Group leaders & organizers a very Happy New Year!

Michael Paus

On behalf of the Java User Group Stuttgart I also wish you a Happy New Year. (Just a little bit less than 3 hours left of the old year here)
Michael

Am 31.12.21 um 19:58 schrieb Sharat Chander:

On behalf of Oracle's Java Advocacy Team, we'd like to wish all Java User Group leaders & organizers a very Happy New Year!

Haim Yadid

Happy New Year

--
Regards,
   Haim Yadid,  Java.IL

ehsavoie

Happy new year 2022 and best whishes :)

On Sat, Jan 1, 2022 at 4:34 PM Haim Yadid <haim.yadid@...> wrote:
Happy New Year

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 8:59 PM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
On behalf of Oracle's Java Advocacy Team, we'd like to wish all Java User Group leaders & organizers a very Happy New Year!

--
Regards,
   Haim Yadid,  Java.IL

On behalf of Mumbai JUG I wish you and your family a very Happy New Year!

Thanks and Regards,
Nishant Raut
https://twitter.com/rautnishant

On Sat, 1 Jan, 2022, 12:29 am Sharat Chander, <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
On behalf of Oracle's Java Advocacy Team, we'd like to wish all Java User Group leaders & organizers a very Happy New Year!

Lilian BENOIT

Happy New Year 2022 and best wishes for awesome community !

---
Best Regards,

Lilian BENOIT
BordeauxJUG Leader

http://www.bordeauxjug.org
http://twitter.com/BordeauxJUG

Le 31/12/2021 19:58, Sharat Chander a écrit :
On behalf of Oracle's Java Advocacy Team, we'd like to wish all Java
User Group leaders & organizers a very Happy New Year!
Links:
------
[1] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/message/1402
[2] https://groups.io/mt/88060216/344416
[3] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/post
[4] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/editsub/344416
[5] https://jugs.groups.io/g/jug-leaders/leave/669544/344416/886180997/xyzzy

Heiko Sippel

From Germanys Rhein-Ruhr area, the members of ruhrjug (Essen) and camelcaseon (Düsseldorf) wish you all a

Happy New Year!

_________________

Heiko Sippel

www.camelcasecon.de + www.ruhrjug.de

Am 31.12.21 um 19:58 schrieb Sharat Chander:
On behalf of Oracle's Java Advocacy Team, we'd like to wish all Java User Group leaders & organizers a very Happy New Year!

Carlos Fernando Gonçalves

Hi all.
Thanks!
Happy New Year!

Livre de vírus. www.avg.com.

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 3:59 PM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
On behalf of Oracle's Java Advocacy Team, we'd like to wish all Java User Group leaders & organizers a very Happy New Year!

--

Cordialmente,
Carlos

Jorge Vargas Garcia - Edivargas

Happy new year!!!

I hope all of you are doing well!!

Take care.

Regards.

@edivargas
Oracle/SUN Java Champion
Sitio Personal
Mobile (+52) 55 3334 9115

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 7:13 AM Carlos Fernando Gonçalves <carlosfgo@...> wrote:
Hi all.
Thanks!
Happy New Year!

Livre de vírus. www.avg.com.

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 3:59 PM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
On behalf of Oracle's Java Advocacy Team, we'd like to wish all Java User Group leaders & organizers a very Happy New Year!

--

Cordialmente,
Carlos

Aatul Palandurkar

Wish everyone a very happy new year.

Thank you & warm regards.

Aatul S. Palandurkar
+91-9766-210-353
atul.palandurkar@...

Book :
Instant NetBeans IDE How-to

Awards :
  • Rashtriya Pratibha Award, 2018
  • Best Entrepreneur for Corporate Training in India, 2015
  • Best Individual Professional at Global Nagpur Summit, 2015

Website :

I am available on :

Member :

DO NOT PRINT THIS MAIL UNLESS REQUIRED. SAVE PAPER, SAVE EARTH

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 10:56 PM Jorge Vargas Garcia - Edivargas <edivargas@...> wrote:
Happy new year!!!

I hope all of you are doing well!!

Take care.

Regards.

@edivargas
Oracle/SUN Java Champion
Sitio Personal
Mobile (+52) 55 3334 9115

On Sun, Jan 2, 2022 at 7:13 AM Carlos Fernando Gonçalves <carlosfgo@...> wrote:
Hi all.
Thanks!
Happy New Year!

Livre de vírus. www.avg.com.

On Fri, Dec 31, 2021 at 3:59 PM Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:
On behalf of Oracle's Java Advocacy Team, we'd like to wish all Java User Group leaders & organizers a very Happy New Year!

--

Cordialmente,
Carlos

Julian Tadeo Rivera