Topics

Hello World from JVM Indonesia

Welly Tambunan

Hi Leaders,

My name is Welly Tambunan, CTO of Scifin. I’m basically from the Jakarta, Java Island from Indonesia. 😊

So I kinda feels like home here 😃

Back from long journey from another platform into the old and new but mature JVM way. 😊

Looking forward to contribute for JVM worldwide from Indonesia.

Rock on!

--

Cheers,
Welly Tambunan