Houston JUG Meeting Aug. 31st: RefactorFirst: Focus on What Matters

Jim Bethancourt

Hi fellow JUG leaders!
This month I'll talk about RefactorFirst, the open source tool I've created that helps to prioritize what Java classes need to be refactored sooner rather than later and what can safely (or should!) be left alone, as well as help you identify where you can apply the least amount of effort to see the greatest benefit.

Please pass along to your members and amplify if you'd like

RSVP

Thank you to our sponsors!
Thank you to Improving for hosting the meeting and thank you to our door prize sponsors for providing great door prizes!

AgileLearner.com - 1 year subscription
Hello2Morrow.com - 1 year SonarGraph license
JetBrains.com - 1 year IntelliJ Ultimate license
Structure101.com - 1 year Structure 101 IDE plugin license
Webucator.com - voucher for one online self-paced course

Thank you!
Jim
Houston JUG leader