Topics

Houston JUG Meeting September 30th: Lightning Talk Time! Bring the Thunder and Show What Makes You Awesome!

Jim Bethancourt

Hi fellow JUG leaders!
The speaker I was working with went radio silent on me, and I figured having a lightning talk format would be the best way to have a great meeting on short notice.  Since this is an online event, I figured it would be great to open it up to all of the JUGs!  Please forward to your JUG members if you think they'd be interested.  We can have up to 250 participants!

This month's meeting will be completely member-driven!  I'm asking you to share what makes YOU awesome for 5 - 15 minutes!  It could be something you're working on outside of your day job or a tool or library that you've found to be really useful that helps make you more productive.

If you'd rather attend and learn, that's OK too!

I'll personally be sharing a tool I'll be publishing soon as a Maven plugin, and I'd really appreciate your feedback!

Thank you to Improving for providing streaming for this event!

Let me know if you'd like to share and I'll add your name and what you'll be sharing to the list!

Please RSVP
Please RSVP by clicking on the orange button below!

Hope to see you there!
Jim

You are invited to the following event:

Event to be held at the following time and date:

Wednesday, September 30, 2020 from 7:00 PM to 8:30 PM (CDT)

Share:
FacebookTwitterLinkedIn

Let's have short lightning talks this month where we share personal Java projects we're working on or tools, techniques, and tips we use!

Share this event on Facebook and Twitter.

We hope you can make it!

Cheers,

Houston Java Users Group