Houston JUG virtual meeting tonight at 7 PM Central - Coding Yourself Out of a Job (and Into a Better One!)

Jim Bethancourt

Hello fellow JUG leaders!
Apologies for the last minute notification - we have a virtual meeting tonight that you and your members are welcome to attend.  Please feel free to pass along to your members.

Abstract:
Have you cut corners and found yourself stuck in your own job?  Join us as Robyn Fuentes helps us learn how to avoid this very situation so you can find your next great opportunity!

RSVP!
RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/204828456427/ to save your spot!

Thanks,
Jim
Houston JUG leader

Anthony Dahanne

ouch, just missed it!
is a replay available?
Thanks,
Anthony

Le mer. 17 nov. 2021, à 14 h 01, Jim Bethancourt <jimbethancourt@...> a écrit :
Hello fellow JUG leaders!
Apologies for the last minute notification - we have a virtual meeting tonight that you and your members are welcome to attend.  Please feel free to pass along to your members.

Abstract:
Have you cut corners and found yourself stuck in your own job?  Join us as Robyn Fuentes helps us learn how to avoid this very situation so you can find your next great opportunity!

RSVP!
RSVP at https://www.eventbrite.com/e/204828456427/ to save your spot!

Thanks,
Jim
Houston JUG leader

Jim Bethancourt

Hi Anthony,
Indeed there is :-)  It's available at https://youtu.be/TIfK1gMftbE  Unfortunately I think there's a bug in Teams that causes the slide deck to appear as black when the presenter uses standout mode and powerpoint, which is what happened here.  I'll submit a bug report to Microsoft soon.  However, you can still read the text and Robyn's presentation is great.

Enjoy!
Jim