Topics

How To Bring Your Java Microservices To The Cloud With Payara And Platform.sh

Otávio Gonçalves de Santana

Hello Java Community!

First, thank you, Eclipse Foundation, for the opportunity to demonstrate how Jakarta EE and Eclipse MicroProfile can work very well in the cloud in this webinar:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3E5Pkh3iomg

Platform.sh and Payara wrote a nice ebook tutorial where it shows how to use the cloud-native, Eclipse MicroProfile and Jakarta EE to work together: https://www.payara.fish/page/payara-platform-and-paas-with-platform-sh/

In the following repository, we used Payara and Jakarta NoSQL on Java 11. Visit the repo, and you can test and deploy the application with a single click:

https://github.com/otaviojava/payara-nosql

At Platform.sh,  we're working to support several Java frameworks such as Eclipse MicroProfile, Jakarta EE, Quarkus, Micronaut, and much more with several templates that can be deployed just as easily.

Platform.sh wants to work even closer to the Java community, and that is why we created this survey to better understand and help you to move your application to the cloud.

People who complete the full survey will receive swag.

If you want to know more about it, it will be a huge pleasure to present and introduce it as a virtual meetup to your community.

--
Otávio Santana