Introduction to Docker for Java Developers (video)

Trisha Gee

Hi all,

My colleague Dalia created a great (in my opinion) video outlining the concepts of Docker for Java developers: https://youtu.be/FzwIs2jMESM

As you all probably know, Docker is one of those topics that's really popular within our user groups, because it's a hot topic but many examples aren't aimed at Java developers. If you find the video helpful then please share it with your user groups.

Trisha

Vinod Kumar Kashyap

This was a fantastic introduction to Docker.

On Wed, May 5, 2021 at 8:55 PM Trisha Gee <trisha.gee@...> wrote:
Hi all,

My colleague Dalia created a great (in my opinion) video outlining the concepts of Docker for Java developers: https://youtu.be/FzwIs2jMESM

As you all probably know, Docker is one of those topics that's really popular within our user groups, because it's a hot topic but many examples aren't aimed at Java developers. If you find the video helpful then please share it with your user groups.

Trisha

John Yeary

I agree with  Vinod. This was a great intro video to Docker and Java.

John Yeary

"Far better it is to dare mighty things, to win glorious triumphs, even though checkered by failure, than to take rank with those poor spirits who neither enjoy much nor suffer much, because they live in the gray twilight that knows not victory nor defeat."
-- Theodore Roosevelt