Topics

Invitation for Jfokus 2021

Mattias Karlsson

Happy New Year fellow JUG Leaders,

These are strange times and we all get trying to find new ways to run user groups and conferences. We have started to run weekly virtual brown bag lunches to warm up for our yearly large event Jfokus.

Like everyone else we decided to run the conference online, but we decided to charge for the conference. The experiment seems to work better than expected and we have 500+ registered and we still have a month to go. Jfokus will be a one day event February 9 and I would like to invite you.

Some of the speakers might be new to the community with speakers from Spotify and Einride. (all presentations are in English).

I'll guess you already have too many invitations to virtuell conferences, but this invitation comes with a discount code ;-) You can register for the VIP ticket for free (but without the swag since we only ship locally in Sweden)

Use this link to register for a free ticket.

NOTE! This link is for JUG Leaders only.

We would appreciate if you passed the information about Jfokus to your community. After you register you will find a unique invitation link from your personal status page. Use that link to invite your user group members for a normal priced ticket. You will be able to track and see who used your invitation link on your status page.

Stay safe and best wishes for a better 2021 for all. Hopefully we can meet in person soon again.

Regards,