[Invitation] March 8th Fire Side Chat with Jeff Lawson (Twilio)

Sharat Chander

JUG Leaders,

Tomorrow on Mach 8th, we're holding an online fire side chat with Jeff Lawson (CEO, Twilio) to discuss approaches solving transformation challenges in technology.

You are welcome to join and amplify to your respective JUG members:

Registration link:
social.ora.cl/6012HxX1w
For amplification: https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1379856081178914820?s=20

As a bonus, attendees will receive
an electronic copy of Jeff’s new book “Ask Your Developer” and Oracle’s “GraalVM for Dummies.”

My best,
-Sharat

Matt Raible

March 8th? Are we still in 2020?! 😅

On Apr 7, 2021, at 12:12 PM, Sharat Chander <sharat.chander@...> wrote:

JUG Leaders,

Tomorrow on Mach 8th, we're holding an online fire side chat with Jeff Lawson (CEO, Twilio) to discuss approaches solving transformation challenges in technology.

You are welcome to join and amplify to your respective JUG members:

Registration link:
social.ora.cl/6012HxX1w
For amplification: https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1379856081178914820?s=20

As a bonus, attendees will receive
an electronic copy of Jeff’s new book “Ask Your Developer” and Oracle’s “GraalVM for Dummies.”

My best,
-Sharat

Sharat Chander

April 8th folks...yes, I can read a calendar...sometimes.

Mea Culpa.

On 4/7/21 11:12 AM, Sharat Chander wrote:

JUG Leaders,

Tomorrow on Mach 8th, we're holding an online fire side chat with Jeff Lawson (CEO, Twilio) to discuss approaches solving transformation challenges in technology.

You are welcome to join and amplify to your respective JUG members:

Registration link:
social.ora.cl/6012HxX1w
For amplification: https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1379856081178914820?s=20

As a bonus, attendees will receive
an electronic copy of Jeff’s new book “Ask Your Developer” and Oracle’s “GraalVM for Dummies.”

My best,
-Sharat

Sharat Chander

Nailed it!  Time sure has been warped these last 12 months.

Apologies for the error...I'll take my flogging like a champ! ;-)