Topics

INVITATION: Oracle Developer Live --- Java Edition

Sharat Chander

Java User Group Leaders,

Oracle recently launched a new online event series called Oracle Developer Live[1].

A Java edition of this event series is scheduled for September 15th (Americas) and September 17th (Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific).[2]

We invite you to register, as well as seek help to share the news about the Java event with your JUG members...retweets are also appreciated [3].

Best,
-Sharat

[1] https://developer.oracle.com/developer-live/
[2] https://developer.oracle.com/developer-live/java/
[3] https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1301606133258354689?s=20

Sharat Chander

Note that as part of the event, we're holding a JDK Experts panel. Please help promote by retweeting:

https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1301566298095153152?s=20

Better yet, post your questions now using #AskArch on Twitter.

Best,
-Sharat

On 9/3/20 12:45 PM, Sharat Chander wrote:
Java User Group Leaders,

Oracle recently launched a new online event series called Oracle Developer Live[1].

A Java edition of this event series is scheduled for September 15th (Americas) and September 17th (Europe, Middle East, Africa, and Asia Pacific).[2]

We invite you to register, as well as seek help to share the news about the Java event with your JUG members...retweets are also appreciated [3].

Best,
-Sharat

[1] https://developer.oracle.com/developer-live/
[2] https://developer.oracle.com/developer-live/java/
[3] https://twitter.com/Sharat_Chander/status/1301606133258354689?s=20

Sharat Chander

Still time to register if you have the time.