Topics

Invitation - Sunday, Oct 21st @ Thirsty Bear

Sharat Chander

Hiya, Java Champs & JUG Leaders.

If you're in-town next week I'm sharing this invitation with you on behalf of my colleagues over in the Oracle Cloud Native Team who are hosting a social at the Thirsty Bear.

Date/Time: Sunday, October 21, 6:30-9:30 PM
Location: Thirsty Bear Brewing Company
Address: 661 Howard St, San Francisco

You'll have a chance to meet Cloud Native team members including Bob Quillin (for a brief time my leader who joined Oracle from StackEngine), Chad Arimura (former CEO of iron.io) and Mies  Hernandez von  Leuffen (former CEO of Wercker).  I have a great deal of professional respect for these folks and I'm sure you'll appreciate their hospitality.

Should you have interest in joining them for a drink and good company/conversation feel free to self-register:

https://cloudnative.dyn.com/ThirstyBear_RegistrationLP.html

And if you ask Bob nicely, I'm sure he'll share some of his favorite cocktail recipes with you!  :-)

My best,
-Sharat