Topics

Java Advent Calendar: 24 posts for 24 days, you are welcome

Mani Sarkar

Hello JUG Leaders and Java Champions,

Please see  https://twitter.com/theNeomatrix369/status/1060185109196873731 and retweet, thanks to everyone involved who made this happen last year and I'm certain it will continue this year as well.

We are open to conversations about your next post or a post you have been long waiting to write for the Java Advent Calendar.

The mailing list is now open for new memberships. Please also post the topics you would like to write about here.

The posts will start appearing from 1st December onwards.

Cheers,
Mani
--

@theNeomatrix369  |  Blog  | @adoptopenjdk @graalvm @graal @truffleruby | Dev. communities | Bitbucket  |  Github  |  Slideshare  | LinkedIn

Come to Devoxx UK 2019: http://www.devoxx.co.uk/

Don't chase success, rather aim for "Excellence", and success will come chasing after you!

Mani Sarkar

Our first post is already out (https://twitter.com/JavaAdvent/status/1068749819836067840, thanks @myfear) and we are on the second day but if you have missed submitting you can still submit via a spreadsheet at https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/java-advent-coordination (instructions pinned at the top)

On Mon, 19 Nov 2018 at 00:04 Mani Sarkar <sadhak001@...> wrote:
[...]

*°•.¸☆ ★ ☆¸.•°*
╔╗╔╦══╦═╦═╦╗╔╗ ★ ★ ★
║╚╝║══║═║═║╚╝║ ☆¸.•° •.¸☆
║╔╗║╔╗║╔╣╔╩╗╔╝
╚╝╚╩╝╚╩╝╚╝═╚╝ ☆ ★ ☆¨`*•..¸ ¸.•*¨` ☆ ★ ☆
★ NEW YEAR ☆

My best wishes to you, your family and friends!

A big thank you to all from Java Advent Calendar

You can see we have all 24 days covered, see https://www.javaadvent.com/

Thank you again.