Java community at Twitter

Arun Gupta

Hello JCs and JUG Leaders,

Markus and I created a Java community on Twitter. Membership is open to all of you and we would love for you to join & participate. Feel free to join using the link below:

Wish you a cheerful time for the rest of the year!

Cheers

Mohamed Taman

Hi Arun,

Thanks for sharing, I tried to reach the link but it says page doesn’t not exist. 😞

Mohamed Taman @_tamanm
Chief Solutions Architect @effortel,
Owner/CEO SiriusX Innovations Belgrade, Serbia.
A Java Champion | Oracle Groundbreaker Ambassador | JCP Member | Author | EGJUG Leader | International Speaker.