Java Day Istanbul 2022 Retreat Antalya

Altuğ B. Altıntaş

Dear friends,

The Java Users Group Istanbul (@JUG_ISTANBUL) is pleased to announce that the call for papers for JavaDay Istanbul 2022 (https://javaday.istanbul/) is open and we are eager to receive your submissions.
This special 8th-anniversary edition will be held at Antalya between MAY 19-22 ,2022. So, mark the date!

antalya_1.jpeg

JavaDay İstanbul Retreat Antalya-  May 19-22, 2022 Antalya, Turkey

In Antalya we will organize the event in an open space, covid free environment in a vacation mode.

If you are interested in joining us in May, don't wait till the last minute! As you know we are evaluating proposals as they are coming in and the most interesting ones might be accepted right away.