From: jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io <jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io> on behalf of Taner Diler <taner.diler@...>
Sent: Monday, October 18, 2021 2:21 AM
To: jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io <jug-leaders@jugs.groups.io>
Subject: [jugs] Java Modularization Workshop

Hi all,

I've just made public the repository  of  "Java Modularization Workshop". I gave the workshop several times in the JavaDay Istanbul organization. There are 5 missions to complete and each mission touches different features of JPMS and commands.

You can share it with your community and I'm waiting for your contribution and feedbacks, as well.

Best Regards
Taner Diler
Software Engineer

Haim Yadid