Topics

[jc] [NYJavaSIG] Project Loom - Scalable, Harmonious Concurrency for Java - WED NOV 11

Frank Greco

Our pleasure Claus!  Really cool stuff.

For those that missed the live stream of Ron Pressler's presentation (and our surprise congrats to new JC Barry Burd),
here's the recording on the NYJavaSIG YT Channel.

Frank

On Thu, Nov 12, 2020 at 3:14 PM Claus Ibsen <claus.ibsen@...> wrote:
Hi Frank

Thanks for sharing this. It was great to catch up on Loom and I
enjoyed Ron's presentation.

--
Claus Ibsen

Frank Greco