JChampions Conference

Victor Orozco

Hi everyone

For those that are unaware, the JChampions conference is coming!

# Wait . . . a new conference?

Java Champions are developers from around the world who are recognized for the contributions to the Java community. Champions are about sharing their knowledge with developers. This January, after last year’s success, will be our second conference organized by Champions and featuring Champions in the presentations. Our audience is the 14 million Java developers world wide.

# What type of conference will this be?

The J Champions Conference will run for four days in January 2022 on Thurs 1/20, Fri 1/21, Mon 1/24, & Tues 1/25. Rather than trying to run like a traditional in person event, each day will feature 7 sessions. Sessions will begin at 9:00 EST and end at 17:00 EST. After each session there will be time for participants to speak with the presenters

# Important links

Web Site: lnkd.in/d5QxXh6
Speakers/Sessions: lnkd.in/eezRT3XN
Registration: lnkd.in/eBxiZ5Qb

Please feel free to share this with your JUGs and communities

--
Víctor Orozco - http://www.vorozco.com