Topics

JCP EC Elections - please consider voting for one of the two JUG's standing!

Martijn Verburg

Hi All,

Both the London Java Community and the Chicago Java User Group are up for election. If you have a vote then your voting materials will have been sent to you and we'd love to have your vote to ensure that day to day developers are represented at the standards body!

Please do share this with your members have several of them may have voting rights.

Cheers,
Martijn

Bob Paulin

Or both for that matter!  Each member is allowed 3 votes.  Would be great to see more JUG representation in the JCP.

Sincerely,

- Bob